yes guys u are right.There customer service is really worse.

We order something and they deliver something else. These people doesn't know how to talk so please don't order through this website. This time I order 10 rakhis and they deliver only 7 that also not in good looking .

I order one box of dry fruit but they put in packets and deliver even not one kg.so please don't order though this website

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with IndiaFloristNetwork and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about IndiaFloristNetwork.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare IndiaFloristNetwork to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with IndiaFloristNetwork?

Comments

Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, United States #1279925

Sorry to hear that brother.They ruined my anniversary.

How lame is that? Never order from this website guys. And I would suggest you to keep posting for this website a *** reviews.

Horrible website to order.They re just trying to make money.i gave them 2$ tip

Bybyhe way bcz they never delivered my card to my wife so I emailed and said keep 2$s e joy.