yes guys u are right.There customer service is really worse.
We order something and they deliver something else. These people doesn't know how to talk so please don't order through this website. This time I order 10 rakhis and they deliver only 7 that also not in good looking .
I order one box of dry fruit but they put in packets and deliver even not one kg.so please don't order though this website
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Dry Fruits
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My pizza had an excessive amount of crust, or inadequate amount of topping. I had literally 2" of crust on my pizza. When I called in, the manager..."
- "I received an email notifying me that there was a "glitch" and i was charged repeatedly for 5 minutes, continuously. That was last Friday. Today, it's Tuesday, no status, no..."
- "I had a guy named Russell that came to my house on 1/8/13.He said his boss had a truck full of meat & no room to put it & so..."
- "I decided to join eHarmony - finally, after chatting with my best friend - she had just joined, bit the bullet also! I spent the time answering questions adding pics then..."
- "So I moved back home finding out my parents are with southern phone, they said they got a "good deal" $115 a month, for 5gig of internet, they have to..."
- "installed a unit that was poorly vented resulting in carbon monoxide leaking ... this could have resulted in death. Its only that my partner double checked and knew what he was..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."