I had ordered to deliver a dry fruit box to siliguri on 28 june, but not yet delivered.everytime i call them they tell it's in progress.

everytime call them there phone is busy and they put on hold which also cut balance, and even if they pick call you will never get a satisfactory answer. Never order anything from this site. I had just spoiled my 900 :( . i don't understand if these people cant handle there customers why they bother them.

this gives the worst experience to their customers.atleast i am not gonna order anything from this site.

Had an Experience with IndiaFloristNetwork?

Comments

I went through the exact same thing. They ruined my raksha bandhan this year, as I ordered two rakhis from Rakhiworldwide and Indiafloristnetwork (which I later found out, is owned by the same person as the contact us has the same number!) and it never reached my bros in USA.

I curse them everyday for playing with a sacred relationship like rakhi and I am going to lodge a complaint in consumer court very soon.

IndiaFloristNetwork - Dry Fruits Review from Melbourne, Victoria IndiaFloristNetwork "yes guys u are right. There customer service is really worse. We order something and they deliver something else. These people doesn't know how to talk so please don't order..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Wilted flowers, big money Bloomex Flowers "Wilted flowers, big money...My daughter ordered flowers for me for Mother's Day..." Read more FlowerShopping - Ordered flowers for funeral but got scammed FlowerShopping "Order #1740752. Complaint #983872. I ordered flowers on line for a funeral for a family member. I specifically looked for a local florist to avoid web scams. When searching their..." Read more Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more